Design Works is Florida’s leading direct importer of high-end ceramic, porcelain, stone and glass tile. We pride ourselves in helping our clients create timeless, personalized spaces. Whether you’re looking for durable floor tile, a backsplash with amazing texture and color, or a one-of-a-kind custom mosaic, the expert staff at Design Works work with you to bring your design dreams to life.
Luxury Tile & Flooring
Brands We Carry
We offer one of the largest and most exclusive selections of tile from the world’s most coveted names in luxury tile such as Adex, Medittaranea USA, Portobello, Cosa Marble, Stones and More, Glazzio tiles, Del Conca USA and Iris Ceramica. We’re also proud to carry:
- AKDO—contemporary tile options that feature engaging colors and innovative textures.
- American Glass Mosaics—American made glass tile perfect for indoor and outdoor applications, from the bathroom to the pool house.
- Atlas Concorde—sophisticated, modern, large-format tile built for performance.
- Florida Tile—tiles in every material, size and shape; a step ahead of emerging trends.
- Jeffrey Court—timeless and fashion-forward tile, including hand-crafted, hand-painted terracotta tiles.
- Lunada Bay Tile—bold, textured and colorful tile in ceramic, concrete and glass.
- Mir Mosaic—intricate, cutting-edge mosaic tiles for small and large-scale applications.
- Modomo—Sleek and refined tiles inspired by modern Italian décor.
- Oceanside Glass & Tile—the highest quality glass and art tile for both interior and exterior use.
- Seneca Tile—ceramic and terracotta tile to bring a sense of warmth and home to your space.
We carry a variety of classic and contemporary styles, including large-format, marble-look, stone-look, concrete-look and wood-look porcelain tiles.
Create a gorgeous backsplash to complement your new quartz countertop, add interest to your en suite shower with mosaic tile in a bold color or texture, or add a “tile rug” to your foyer to create an entryway that makes a stunning first impression—all with mosaic tile.
Turn an empty wall into a work of art that will become the centerpiece of your home.